Yeah, we have been around Twitter for a while and are very aware of FollowFriday, where you recommend profiles to other people and offer your reasons. When it started, it was a cool idea. However, it was quickly becoming obvious that Twitter streams were getting clogged up with tons of profile names, it was hard to keep track of the recommendations. So, as others have done, we started blogging our recommendations, and this practice returns today. Here is our list of GREAT and ENGAGING Twitter profiles to follow. We really enjoyed connecting with these profiles the last few weeks.
Profiles to Follow from @Julito77
- @Danigrrl5: Danielle has quickly become a very close social media friend. We share a love of writing and we love to read each other’s work. She is also becoming such a regular and loyal visitor to this site. I love how she converses on Twitter. 100% Real. Follow Danielle at @Danigrrl5.
- @hackneyhive: Another new connection that “gets” it. I already love the wit, the charm, and the authenticity. Makes me want to live in Hackney, London. Follow at @hackneyhive.
- @tonytorero: Even though root he roots for Real Madrid, Tony is cool. We share a love of #Latism and soccer, and I love to tweet with him in both English and Spanish. You can follow Tony at@tonytorero.
- @mkelly317: Another fellow fiction writer, Maria is so supportive, positive, and sweet. She brings a smile to my face every time she shows up in my stream. And she also roots for the Red Sox! Follow at @mkelly317.
- @giorodriguez: Another #Latism supporter who shares a lot of things in common with me, like the fact that we are BOTH Puerto Rican and Italian and spent our formative years of our lives in the boogie down Bronx. But seriously, Giovanni is the best. Follow him @giorodriguez.
Profiles to Follow from @fbnovel
- @babelonandon: She made us crack up when several puns on book titles were being shared this week. We instantly fell for the humor and wit. Follow Ms. Riggs at @babelonandon.
- @stmartinspress: This esteemed publisher tweets from the Flatiron Building in New York and we love the fact that the profile is actually replying to its followers. They love to chat about anything literary. Follow at @stmartinspress.
- @Glory_66: Slavica is one of our most loyal readers. She always visits whenever there is a new installment of FRANKY BENÍTEZ and always tweets about the book for us. We love our loyal readers! You can follow Slavica at @Glory_66.
- @reynaldomacias: We love Reynaldo and his writing. We love his poetry so much that we made it the first submission ever of #LatinoLit. Follow at @reynaldomacias.
- @LaLicenciada: She was one of the first to reply to us this week on Twitter and according to Klout, she has already influenced us! And that is a good thing. We love her vibe. Follow her at @LaLicenciada.