NEW WEEKLY SERIES
“In the Latino Blogosphere”
The Being Latino blog will be adding a new weekly series linking their readers to other posts in the Latino blogosphere.
This new series, which will launch on January 13, 2011, will not feature blogs, but rather links to individual posts or blog news that, through their content, support the Being Latino mission by meeting the following criteria:
- It connects Latinos
- It is educational in nature
- It is news that significantly affects Latinos
Libby Juliá, Executive Vice President of Blogger Relations, says, “The Being Latino blog has become a leading Latino blog. Our content offers the reader variety in the form of educational, cultural and entertainment content. We believe other Latino blogs complement our efforts and our mission and we want our readers to know when there is information tailor-made for them in the blogosphere.”
The blog will be published each Thursday.
Interested bloggers should follow these submissions guidelines:
- Submit the link, title and reason it should be considered via email to email@example.com by 10 pm EST on Monday, for the coming Thursday.
- Email subject must be “In the Latino Blogosphere.”
- Links will be reviewed, and if approved, will be featured on the post.
Contact: Libby Juliá Vázquez