So we spent the last week crowdsourcing our cover for FRANKY BENÍTEZ, a story of love, pain, and hope from San Juan to Boston. We received 28 entries in five days and have chosen our three favorite covers. For those who gave us feedback before on our social media sites, thanks. Now it’s just a question of typefaces and fonts. Please take a moment to vote below.
Choose the Final Cover of the Novel
January 14, 2011 by Julito Varela
Posted in #LatinoLit, Books, Publishing, Twitter, Writing | Tagged #LatinoLit, Being Latino, books, Latino, Latino in America, latinos, latinos in social media, LATISM, publishing, Social Media, Twitter | 6 Comments
We are Papá Heroes
- Fernando Varela: “Nessun Dorma” Live from Nashville
- Forte Tenors: 2013 National Christmas Tree Lighting
- Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall: “My Heart Will Go On” (Spanish)
- Opinion: The U.S. has to deal with Puerto Rico's "colonial" economic woes
- Opinion: ¡Basta ya! Enough with the ignorance about U.S. Latinos
- Opinion: President Obama can't allow the "death" of immigration reform
- "We haven't seen income inequality like this since the 1920s." @lisa_fletch. Join us on @AJAMStream in 6 min on @ajam. Follow #AJAMStream 27 minutes ago
- Tonight's @AJAMStream guests: @Lori_SuLin @randallamster @DarrickHamilton #AJAMStream 31 minutes ago
- RT @AJAMStream: Ready to watch our #AJAMStream episode on inequality? Be sure to check in through #GetGlue ow.ly/rIMS6 32 minutes ago
- The gap between the rich and poor in America is wide and growing, while the middle class is shrinking. We discuss on @AJAMStream #AJAMStream 36 minutes ago
- RT @WajahatAli: @loisnam @julito77 Si se puede! 37 minutes ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 301,324 visits
Frances R. Irizarry on Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall:… flyboy56 on Opinion: The U.S. has to deal… Teodoro Leon on Opinion: The U.S. has to deal…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.