All The Latest TOP GEAR Coverage of Mexican Controversy
February 7, 2011 by Julito Varela
Posted in Latino, Twitter | Tagged BBC, Being Latino, James May, Jeremy Clarkson, Latino, Latino in America, latinos in social media, Leadership, Mexico, Mike Robles, Raul Ramos y Sa, Richard Hammond, Social Media, Top Gear | Leave a Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
We are Papá Heroes
- Forbes’ 2013 Social Media Power Users Is Out: Where Are the Latinos?
- Felix Arroyo Makes History in Boston Mayoral Race and No One Can Kill My Buzz
- HoustonPress Story on Puerto Rico’s Crime Culture Simplifies the Issue and Offers Nothing
- Why This Revolucionario Is Withdrawing His Nomination for the 2013 SXSWi Revolucionario Awards
- Remembering Louis Pagan: The Person Who Sparked a Movement
- #LatinoLit: The Works of New Mexico’s Sabine Ulibarrí
- "Why isn't national GOP pushing for @GomezForMa" via @BostonGlobe b.globe.com/18RFpSO #latism #tcot #tlot 39 minutes ago
- My op-ed gets published in @BostonGlobe "Why isn't national GOP pushing for Gomez" b.globe.com/18RFpSO #masspoli #MAPoli 53 minutes ago
- RT @dignitypeace: @PriscillaJudd Part of the frustration is lack of Latino civil rights orgs, which I think is @julito77's point. 10 hours ago
- Great day indeed. I just found out that the Boston Globe has accepted my op-ed and they will be running it tomorrow. 17 hours ago
- Where is the outrage about the police beating death of David Silva? nbclatino.com/2013/05/16/opi… #latism #Justice4David 17 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 264,379 visits
Julito Varela on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Jason K. Smith (@ElG… on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Gisele on Latino Success Stories
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.