We are Papá Heroes
- RT @Carrasquillo: In the Heat of New Hampshire Primary, Rubio Campaign Downplays Candidate’s Latino Roots latinousa.org/2016/02/08/day… via @Juli… 2 hours ago
- In the Heat of New Hampshire Primary, Rubio Campaign Downplays Candidate’s Latino Roots ow.ly/Y6ec0 2 hours ago
- RT @tedhesson: Nice big-picture story on the Puerto Rican debt crisis by @Maria_Hinojosa and @julito77 npr.org/programs/latin… 3 hours ago
- RT @marcela_elisa: My column today: The risks of leaving New Hampshire’s Latinos behind bostonglobe.com/ideas/2016/02/… via @BostonGlobe #FITN #NHP… 6 hours ago
- RT @HumanizingUSA: Thank you to @NBCBLK for featuring our newest episode with Brandon. Watch here: ow.ly/Y5Doo #NBCBLK28 https:… 7 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 391,796 visits
ThePaganSun on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… JB on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… NJB on Being Latino Founder Lance Río…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.