About: Julito Varela
- Since 1991, I have been in the educational publishing industry, focusing on Spanish development (including offshore translation), ESL, and Reading. A graduate of Harvard College (1990), I have begun to share my writings online with the goal of getting my works published. I plan to use my social media experience to connect with as many people as possible who are interested in my works.
Posts by Julito Varela:
April 12, 2014 On to My Latest Work Adventure
January 28, 2014 Fernando Varela on Orlando’s FOX 35
January 9, 2014 My Brother Fernando Varela Is Beyond Amazing
December 31, 2013 Opinion: The stories that had to be told
December 17, 2013 Smiley & Chuy video interview on Latino Rebels
We are Papá Heroes
- RT @latinorebels: The world is a better place now that @AmericaFerrera is playing a lead role in @NBCSuperstore. 2 hours ago
- On another note, so happy to see @AmericaFerrera on TV again. 2 hours ago
- I love @Mark_DMcKinney but seeing him on @NBCSuperstore tonight just made me really really really old. I miss #KidsInTheHall. 2 hours ago
- So I caught @SpotlightMovie over the weekend. Just confirmed to me why I love being a journo. 2 hours ago
- RT @Vanessa_LaLoba: This Latina Wants You to Stop Denying Her Her Blackness – Because Race Is Complicated everydayfeminism.com/2015/06/claimi… via @evryd… 3 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- New Census Figures Confirm: Puerto Rico is a Nation of Poverty and Social Crisis
- "Top Gear" Video the BBC Doesn't Want You to See
- BREAKING NEWS: Puerto Rican Governor Luis Fortuño to Make a Special Announcement to the People of Puerto Rico
- 386,608 visits
ThePaganSun on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… JB on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… NJB on Being Latino Founder Lance Río…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.