About: Julito Varela
- Since 1991, I have been in the educational publishing industry, focusing on Spanish development (including offshore translation), ESL, and Reading. A graduate of Harvard College (1990), I have begun to share my writings online with the goal of getting my works published. I plan to use my social media experience to connect with as many people as possible who are interested in my works.
Posts by Julito Varela:
April 12, 2014 On to My Latest Work Adventure
January 28, 2014 Fernando Varela on Orlando’s FOX 35
January 9, 2014 My Brother Fernando Varela Is Beyond Amazing
December 31, 2013 Opinion: The stories that had to be told
December 17, 2013 Smiley & Chuy video interview on Latino Rebels
We are Papá Heroes
- RT @latinorebels: Bill O'Reilly Really Doesn't Like What Nicaraguan Minister Says About Puerto Rico fb.me/2RVa5sMtk 9 hours ago
- RT @PonceSolo: @julito77 @vgbnd exacto mi hermano 12 hours ago
- Hard choices: Hillary Clinton admits role in Honduran coup aftermath by @MarkWeisbrot via @AJAM alj.am/Ym1OWU 13 hours ago
- Protests in #HongKong, wall-to-wall coverage. 50,000 protest in #MexicoCity to support university students? Crickets. latinorebels.com/2014/10/01/yes… 13 hours ago
- RT @BstandsforB: .@julito77 got to it before me, but wondering about focus on #HongKong and invisibility on student movement in Mexico. 13 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- New Census Figures Confirm: Puerto Rico is a Nation of Poverty and Social Crisis
- "Top Gear" Video the BBC Doesn't Want You to See
- UPR English Professor Fights with Striking Students on Río Piedras Campus
- 338,189 visits
flyboy56 on White House Now Changes Positi… AZ_ on Is Mexican Comedy Just as… KevQuixote on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.