About: Julito Varela
- Since 1991, I have been in the educational publishing industry, focusing on Spanish development (including offshore translation), ESL, and Reading. A graduate of Harvard College (1990), I have begun to share my writings online with the goal of getting my works published. I plan to use my social media experience to connect with as many people as possible who are interested in my works.
Posts by Julito Varela:
April 12, 2014 On to My Latest Work Adventure
January 28, 2014 Fernando Varela on Orlando’s FOX 35
January 9, 2014 My Brother Fernando Varela Is Beyond Amazing
December 31, 2013 Opinion: The stories that had to be told
December 17, 2013 Smiley & Chuy video interview on Latino Rebels
We are Papá Heroes
- RT @MarcosBreton: @Rays_Sports @ManUtd @FALCAO @noboa @julito77 Falcao on #MUFC doesn't address their horrible midfield. Falcao is a poacher 50 minutes ago
- #Arsenal sign #Welbeck for £16m bbc.co.uk/sport/0/footba… 1 hour ago
- Listening to entire @GreenDay "Insomniac" album right now. Still a great album with underrated songs. 2 hours ago
- Laying low today: cleaning garage & updating @latinorebels next steps, etc. Still looking to find publisher for site. Tweet me if interested 9 hours ago
- RT @laloalcaraz: When Latinos take over Hollywood we're all gonna have plastic covered casting couches 11 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- New Census Figures Confirm: Puerto Rico is a Nation of Poverty and Social Crisis
- "Top Gear" Video the BBC Doesn't Want You to See
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- Arizona Teacher's Letter to State Senator Russell Pearce Speaks of a Latino "Invasion"
- 335,183 visits
AZ_ on Is Mexican Comedy Just as… KevQuixote on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… will on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.