About: Julito Varela
- Since 1991, I have been in the educational publishing industry, focusing on Spanish development (including offshore translation), ESL, and Reading. A graduate of Harvard College (1990), I have begun to share my writings online with the goal of getting my works published. I plan to use my social media experience to connect with as many people as possible who are interested in my works.
Posts by Julito Varela:
April 12, 2014 On to My Latest Work Adventure
January 28, 2014 Fernando Varela on Orlando’s FOX 35
January 9, 2014 My Brother Fernando Varela Is Beyond Amazing
December 31, 2013 Opinion: The stories that had to be told
December 17, 2013 Smiley & Chuy video interview on Latino Rebels
We are Papá Heroes
- CNN: Clinton Foundation didn't disclose as much as $26M in speaking fees cnn.it/1K7eC66 9 hours ago
- RT @jen_1_n: @LatinoUSA I'm a #LatinoUSAlistener bcuz u share stories n perspectives that all Americans, of all origins, should know & care… 9 hours ago
- Hedge Fund Vultures to the Rescue in Puerto Rico bloom.bg/1FpOORA via @business 10 hours ago
- More about Univision purchase of TheRoot.com mije.org/richardprince/… 11 hours ago
- TheRoot.com sold to a Univision venture streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id… 14 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- New Census Figures Confirm: Puerto Rico is a Nation of Poverty and Social Crisis
- "Top Gear" Video the BBC Doesn't Want You to See
- When It Comes to Abortion Legislation, Puerto Rican Senate Rejects Roe v. Wade
- 370,393 visits
NJB on Being Latino Founder Lance Río… Sofia on Why Puerto Rico Matters to… Luis Arroyo on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.