If you don’t ever want to read this blog, just watch this video: all you need to know about Puerto Rico right now in 2012. Check out TheLastColony.com
Posts Tagged ‘Being Puerto Rican’
We are Papá Heroes
- Forbes’ 2013 Social Media Power Users Is Out: Where Are the Latinos?
- Felix Arroyo Makes History in Boston Mayoral Race and No One Can Kill My Buzz
- HoustonPress Story on Puerto Rico’s Crime Culture Simplifies the Issue and Offers Nothing
- Why This Revolucionario Is Withdrawing His Nomination for the 2013 SXSWi Revolucionario Awards
- Remembering Louis Pagan: The Person Who Sparked a Movement
- #LatinoLit: The Works of New Mexico’s Sabine Ulibarrí
- RT @dignitypeace: @PriscillaJudd Part of the frustration is lack of Latino civil rights orgs, which I think is @julito77's point. 3 hours ago
- Great day indeed. I just found out that the Boston Globe has accepted my op-ed and they will be running it tomorrow. 10 hours ago
- Where is the outrage about the police beating death of David Silva? nbclatino.com/2013/05/16/opi… #latism #Justice4David 11 hours ago
- RT @nbclatino: In Opinion, @julito77 asks where is the outrage about the police beating death of David Silva? nbclatino.com/2013/05/16/opi… #latism 11 hours ago
- U.S. State Department Official Points to Success of Gangnam-Style “Visa” Video from Costa Rican Embassy ow.ly/l8PZ8 #latism 12 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- New Census Figures Confirm: Puerto Rico is a Nation of Poverty and Social Crisis
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- US Census Confirms that Puerto Rico's Population Continues to Decrease
- Forbes' 2013 Social Media Power Users Is Out: Where Are the Latinos?
- 264,364 visits
Julito Varela on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Jason K. Smith (@ElG… on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Gisele on Latino Success Stories
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.