Saw this on Bit Rebels this morning. Loved it. Facebook. Photos. Lots of them. Such is life. And life is good.
Posts Tagged ‘Facial recognition system’
We are Papá Heroes
- Forbes’ 2013 Social Media Power Users Is Out: Where Are the Latinos?
- Felix Arroyo Makes History in Boston Mayoral Race and No One Can Kill My Buzz
- HoustonPress Story on Puerto Rico’s Crime Culture Simplifies the Issue and Offers Nothing
- Why This Revolucionario Is Withdrawing His Nomination for the 2013 SXSWi Revolucionario Awards
- Remembering Louis Pagan: The Person Who Sparked a Movement
- #LatinoLit: The Works of New Mexico’s Sabine Ulibarrí
- RT @latinorebels: BREAKING: Ríos Montt Genocide Conviction Annulled by Guatemala’s Highest Court fb.me/2mYUz4pgW 7 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: Extremely powerful image from #Oklahoma tweeted out by @MichaelSkolnik fb.me/uJVrOC6F 8 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: The "Biggest, Most Destructive Tornado in History" Just Hit Oklahoma via Gawker fb.me/VEBzVOVL 11 hours ago
- MT @pedrojulio: "El derecho, la libertad y la dignidad por encima de todo" - Luis Muñoz Rivera. 12 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: The One Cuéntame Video You Have to See: The Diary of Stephanie Pucheta #DeportTheHate fb.me/2nJOhQmYz 14 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 264,804 visits
Julito Varela on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Jason K. Smith (@ElG… on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Gisele on Latino Success Stories
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.