Ah, my soon-to-be-11-year-old. Last few months of elementary school. Next year, middle school. Should I worry? No, not really. I mean she does a very cool and dead-on impersonation of her Papi. My future Tony-award will be just fine.
Posts Tagged ‘kids’
We are Papá Heroes
- Forte Tenors: 2013 National Christmas Tree Lighting
- Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall: “My Heart Will Go On” (Spanish)
- Opinion: The U.S. has to deal with Puerto Rico's "colonial" economic woes
- Opinion: ¡Basta ya! Enough with the ignorance about U.S. Latinos
- Opinion: President Obama can't allow the "death" of immigration reform
- TN Student Speaks Out About Common Core
- RT @latinorebels: "He makes me want to be a better man." President Obama on #Mandela 38 minutes ago
- RT @loisnam: #NYPD alters access to local crime data, raising transparency concerns america.aljazeera.com/watch/shows/th… via @AJAMStream ht @fxmatt4 8 hours ago
- RT @AJAMStream: Do you have student debt? On Tues @ 7:30pm ET, we ask if graduates are breaking the bank to get an education. Join the conv… 8 hours ago
- RT @AJAMStream: Does the job market place too much emphasis on college degrees over experience? Join the convo Tues. @ at 7:30pm ET. http:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: Massacre 68 - Massacre 68 ( FULL ALBUM) fb.me/6EXcL7fy1 9 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 300,925 visits
Frances R. Irizarry on Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall:… flyboy56 on Opinion: The U.S. has to deal… Teodoro Leon on Opinion: The U.S. has to deal…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.