Ah, my soon-to-be-11-year-old. Last few months of elementary school. Next year, middle school. Should I worry? No, not really. I mean she does a very cool and dead-on impersonation of her Papi. My future Tony-award will be just fine.
Posts Tagged ‘kids’
We are Papá Heroes
- Forbes’ 2013 Social Media Power Users Is Out: Where Are the Latinos?
- Felix Arroyo Makes History in Boston Mayoral Race and No One Can Kill My Buzz
- HoustonPress Story on Puerto Rico’s Crime Culture Simplifies the Issue and Offers Nothing
- Why This Revolucionario Is Withdrawing His Nomination for the 2013 SXSWi Revolucionario Awards
- Remembering Louis Pagan: The Person Who Sparked a Movement
- #LatinoLit: The Works of New Mexico’s Sabine Ulibarrí
- RT @latinorebels: Pierluisi: Puerto Ricans Living on Mainland Should Not Be Allowed to Vote on Island’s Status latinorebels.com/2013/05/19/pie… 10 hours ago
- "Puerto Rico debe ser el estado número 51 de Estados Unidos?" uni.vi/1WpRXf via @alpunto 11 hours ago
- Today in 1895, Jose Martí died. "If you don't fight, at least have the dignity to respect those who do." fb.me/1x0h8FJfZ 11 hours ago
- Nice way to end the season #arsenal great win! 15 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: What We Know and What We Don’t Know About the Death of David Sal Silva ow.ly/lbayb #DavidSilva #Justice4David 16 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 264,620 visits
Julito Varela on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Jason K. Smith (@ElG… on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Gisele on Latino Success Stories
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.