If you don’t ever want to read this blog, just watch this video: all you need to know about Puerto Rico right now in 2012. Check out TheLastColony.com
Posts Tagged ‘Puerto Rican paradox’
We are Papá Heroes
- Forte Tenors: 2013 National Christmas Tree Lighting
- Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall: “My Heart Will Go On” (Spanish)
- Opinion: The U.S. has to deal with Puerto Rico's "colonial" economic woes
- Opinion: ¡Basta ya! Enough with the ignorance about U.S. Latinos
- Opinion: President Obama can't allow the "death" of immigration reform
- TN Student Speaks Out About Common Core
- For tonight's @AJAMStream: How do myths about homelessness impact the way the #homeless are treated in this country? 6 minutes ago
- RT @AndreaLeon: MT @catholicsunited Please see the release from the faithful action @ #Cerberus today. catholics-united.org/content/releas… @Campaign2Unl… 7 minutes ago
- RT @AJAMStream: #Utah has issued more than a half million concealed gun permits to date. bit.ly/1bsPVAY #ajamstream http://t.co/bpO… 7 minutes ago
- RT @WajahatAli: .@FemiOke just handled the hummus and bread, @julito77 -- you'd be proud. 12 minutes ago
- How much does affordable housing play a role in homelessness? Are there other factors involved? Tweet to @AJAMStream. 17 minutes ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 300,842 visits
Frances R. Irizarry on Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall:… flyboy56 on Opinion: The U.S. has to deal… Teodoro Leon on Opinion: The U.S. has to deal…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.