So, I guess the fans of TOP GEAR aren’t following the words of their egomaniac prophet Jeremy Clarkson when he said that people should have a “good sense of humour.” As this blog encourages discussion and open commentary, sometimes even I must admit that name-calling can only go so far. Today, a reader, known by the very common name of Hedge Fund (of the East London Funds, I believe), had some very choice words to share publicly about me on the Internet. Yeah, I am just another greasy Shark
Mr. Fund (or shall I call him Hedge or Hedgie?) took the time to comment about the TOP GEAR Richard Hammond statement, when he wrote:
Maybe if grease-ball spics like you showed as much sensitivity about the drug cartels ravaging your country as you do about some frivolous japery perhaps you’d be better off.
Other than that Julio, you’re just another talentless hack with paltry writing skills and limited mental dexterity trying to capitalized off Top Gear success.
By the way how’s that cheating Mexican son of a bitch Antonio Margarito doing? Because that beating he took from Pacquiao was really bad.
My response to Mr. Fund:
Dear Mr. Fund:
A few points I would like to clarify:
- Greaseball spics come from Puerto Rico, where I was born, and not from Mexico. If you want to use those racial slurs, ask Jeremy Clarkson.
- I am aware that Puerto Rico does have a drug problem, but I know that there is no known drug cartel ravaging my homeland.
- The term “frivolous japery,” when translated for American readers means “to say or do something jokingly or mockingly.” Just want to inform my readers, who I think you say lack mental capacity.
- I love being a talentless hack. It gives me joy. Last time I checked, this is my blog and I can write about anything I like. If you don’t want to read it, you can go find something else.
- Yes, my Harvard undergraduate degree speaks to my lack of mental dexterity. All the debt I took on to earn a cum laude degree did very little to my intellect.
- Who is Antonio Margarito? I am a Ricky Hatton guy myself. There’s only one Ricky Hatton. One Ricky Hatton. Dancing along, playing a song, walking in a Hatton Wonderland.
- By the way, if you are going to insult me, at least be accurate in what you say. Puerto Ricans are not Mexicans.
Hey, congratulations, Mr. Fund. You just won a Chorizo award!
With loving gratitude for increasing my readership even more. I remain, Mr. Fund, your loyal and humble spic servant,
PS Do you know El Carajo is? You don’t? Well, you should go there to find out.
PSPS I really hope you root for Chelsea. Because if support Arsenal, I will be one sad man. GOOOONERS!!!!