This is a very interesting and revealing infographic about social media use in India
Posts Tagged ‘social media usage india’
We are Papá Heroes
- Forbes’ 2013 Social Media Power Users Is Out: Where Are the Latinos?
- Felix Arroyo Makes History in Boston Mayoral Race and No One Can Kill My Buzz
- HoustonPress Story on Puerto Rico’s Crime Culture Simplifies the Issue and Offers Nothing
- Why This Revolucionario Is Withdrawing His Nomination for the 2013 SXSWi Revolucionario Awards
- Remembering Louis Pagan: The Person Who Sparked a Movement
- #LatinoLit: The Works of New Mexico’s Sabine Ulibarrí
- Dear @pedropierluisi and @agarciapadilla, please work together? My latest for @NBCLatino ow.ly/lhd10 1 hour ago
- My latest for @NBCLatino Opinion: For Puerto Rico to ever progress, the politics of status must disappear: ow.ly/lhd10 1 hour ago
- RT @latinorebels: Undocumented German Homeschooling Family Rick Santorum Didn’t Want Deported Loses Asylum Bid fb.me/JEk7LrIL 11 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: Senate panel approves immigration reform legislation fb.me/SzrZtq5E #CIR 12 hours ago
- RT @latinorebels: Rebelde @charlespgarcia de @latinorebels habla de la muerte de David Sal Silva con @cnnlatino fb.me/1OhvoaRhJ 15 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 265,028 visits
Julito Varela on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Jason K. Smith (@ElG… on Forbes’ 2013 Social Medi… Gisele on Latino Success Stories
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.