You are still a Crackie Crackhead. Upon advisement of my Twitter lawyer Adrian Dayton, I have concluded that your purported wager is indeed valid and binding. I am confirming that upon timely receipt of an actual and physical New York Yankee baseball cap (I have no such object in my immediate possession and these types of caps are not sold in retail outlets in the metro Boston area), I will agree to the following:
- One video recording where I wear said Yankee cap. This video will be posted to my YouTube account. It can be shared and embedded on any blog or website. It can be shared on any social media network. It can be used in any context, but only if the creator of this said video is listed as Julio Ricardo Varela.
- This video will be no longer than 1:30 minutes long, since the attention span and intellectual capacity of NY Jets fans could only sustain that much time.
- Yes, I am from the Bronx, and I still love the Bronx. I will want you, Mike Robles, Emmy-Winning Comedian, to publicly acknowledge that I am only denouncing my hatred of the Yankees and not my love of the Boogie Down.
- I will read a prepared statement vetted by my attorney that will express such denouncement of my hatred of said Yankees team.
- This video will be delivered by me, no later than by January 30, 2011. If some reason, I do not receive a Yankee cap before then, the agreement will be extended.
Thank you for the attention to this matter. I do hope that your NY Jets get smoked in Pittsburgh. I mean, you are from The Bronx and you rooted for a team from Queens? You weren’t even a Giants fan. So sad, but I make that opinion with all the respect in the world.
Julio Ricardo Varela
Jaded Patriots Fan Already Looking Forward to Spring Training