We are Papá Heroes
- RT @latinorebels: Rodrigo Tot, Guatemalan land activist wins prestigious Goldman prize fb.me/8tQpiAau2 36 minutes ago
- This is me when "I Don't Love you" by @MCRofficial plays on my playlist. https://t.co/OsDgWwVRoy 1 hour ago
- RT @LatinoUSA: The ‘Silent Deportation’ of Mario Hernández-Delacruz latinousa.org/2017/04/24/sil… https://t.co/FiCw3N58cX 1 hour ago
- Wells-done @facebook. Reminding people about local elections. https://t.co/3LJvD3kLpq 4 hours ago
- The ‘Silent Deportation’ of Mario Hernández-Delacruz by @serenamaria36 via @LatinoUSA #Detroit latinousa.org/2017/04/24/sil… 4 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- New Census Figures Confirm: Puerto Rico is a Nation of Poverty and Social Crisis
- On Facebook, Latino Pages Are Everywhere: What Is Their Facebook Level of Engagement (FLOE)?
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- UPR English Professor Fights with Striking Students on Río Piedras Campus
- 419,274 visits
ThePaganSun on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… JB on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… NJB on Being Latino Founder Lance Río…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.