We are Papá Heroes
- RT @latinorebels: Powerful video footage by @mario_ruben_ of #PROMESA fiscal board meeting in NYC on Sept. 30 https://t.co/COmDNwhzRr 16 minutes ago
- #AMJoy shoutout for LR. Too cool. So proud of the group. twitter.com/latinorebels/s… 21 minutes ago
- RT @johnedwinmason: @ejcs This podcast is v good, too. A perspective you won't get many other places. twitter.com/inthethickshow… 1 hour ago
- Congrats on this byline @ludacristiano twitter.com/politico/statu… 1 hour ago
- Am so done with so-called state polls that extremely undersample groups of voters. twitter.com/latinorebels/s… 2 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- The 1917 Jones Act: Puerto Ricans as U.S. Citizens
- Why Puerto Rico Will Never Become the 51st State
- #LatinoLit Features the Works of David Peck García
- TOP GEAR Host James May Reportedly Goes Nutty on a Plane
- Of the GOP, Luis Fortuño, Immigration, and Disneyricans: Why The HuffPost's Political "Analysis" of Puerto Rican Voters Fails
- 405,872 visits
ThePaganSun on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… JB on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… NJB on Being Latino Founder Lance Río…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.