At the end of this post, you will find Month 3 for Latino-themed Facebook pages and their Facebook Level of Engagement (FLOE). Like we said last month:
When we first posted last month about the importance of engagement over numbers when it comes to Facebook pages for organizations and brands, our intent was to offer a sampling of the thousands of Latino-themed Facebook pages out there. The list was no way near exhaustive, and like we said last month, if you are a page that would like to be added to the list, just post your link below in the comments section and add it.
Before we share the latest list, just a quick reminder that this is all about engagement. The goal is to ensure that you achieve the maximum results in the number of likes that you have on a consistent basis, since the more people are talking about you, the better your chances are at establishing real relationships and getting more interest in your online content and properties.
Also, we should ALL strive to be like the Facebook page of George Takei, the KING OF FACEBOOK. Look at his latest numbers: 1,799,194 likes · 870,791 talking about this (that is a 48.3 FLOE).
This month, we decided to just list the Facebook Level of Engagement (FLOE) percentages. Of course, many pages have a lot of likes but imagine if you are one of those pages and you can push your FLOE over 15%? 20%? 30%? These FLOE percentages are all based on real-time stats taken this morning, May 10. We also decided to make one master list, and encourage other brands and organizations to pass on their Facebook links to us so we can add you the the June list. Why are we doing this? Here are our reasons:
- We want to start curating a master list of Latino-themed Facebook pages.
- We want to see if all these pages can achieve a consistent FLOE of 15%. Once that happens, imagine the possibilities.
- Don’t just work to get the numbers, once you have the numbers, curate content that will have people talking about your page. With greater numbers, you have a greater chance of engaging people and having people sharing your content on Facebook organically.
May’s Sampling of Latino Facebook Pages and Their Facebook Level of Engagement (FLOE)
- Mamiverse: 57.6%
- Cosmo for Latinas: 51.2%
- Pocho.com: 26.0%
- Latino Rebels: 19.6%
- So Mexican: 18.3% (136,000+ people talking about it)
- American Latino Museum: 12.3% (over 11,000 people talking about it)
- NBC Latino: 12.1%
- VOXXI: 11.2%
- Despierta América: 10.3% (over 9,000 people talking about it)
- HuffPost Latino Voices: 10.1%
- Being Latino: 9.9%
- The Big Tino: 8.3%
- Gozamos: 7.9%
- Primer impacto: 6.8% (over 11,000 people talking about it)
- Somos Verizon Fios: 6.7%
- Voto Latino: 5.8%
- Univision News: 5.8%
- Vitera: 5.8%
- Hispanicize: 5.3%
- Latina: 5%
- Pa’lante Latino: 5.0%
- Remezcla: 4.8%
- Cuéntame: 4.6%
- Es el momento: 4.5%
- Telemundo: 4.4% (over 11,000 people talking about it)
- Mun2: 4.4%
- Immigrant Archive Project: 4.3%
- News Taco: 4.1%
- Sofrito for Your Soul: 4.1%
- Univision: 3.8% (over 15,000 people talking about it)
- National Council of La Raza: 3.6%
- El Diario NY: 3.5%
- Hispanically Speaking News: 3.1%
- People en español: 2.9%
- Fox News Latino: 2.4%
- Calle 13: 2.2% (over 25,000 people talking about it)
- El Gordo y la Flaca: 2.1%
- Mexican Word of the Day: 1.5% (over 19,000 people talking about it)
- National Hispanic Foundation for the Arts: 1.1%
- Latinos in Social Media: .004%