About: Julito Varela
- Since 1991, I have been in the educational publishing industry, focusing on Spanish development (including offshore translation), ESL, and Reading. A graduate of Harvard College (1990), I have begun to share my writings online with the goal of getting my works published. I plan to use my social media experience to connect with as many people as possible who are interested in my works.
Posts by Julito Varela:
December 11, 2013 Fernando Varela: “Nessun Dorma” Live from Nashville
December 9, 2013 Forte Tenors: 2013 National Christmas Tree Lighting
December 9, 2013 Forte Tenors at Carnegie Hall: “My Heart Will Go On” (Spanish)
November 27, 2013 Opinion: ¡Basta ya! Enough with the ignorance about U.S. Latinos
November 21, 2013 Opinion: President Obama can’t allow the “death” of immigration reform
November 15, 2013 TN Student Speaks Out About Common Core
We are Papá Heroes
- Music question: What do Dylan's "Visions of Johanna" and Doug E. Fresh's "The Show" have in common? 10 hours ago
- Yes, lawyers too @ziggysternstaub twitter.com/ziggysternstau… 10 hours ago
- .@VMMacchi speaks truth twitter.com/VMMacchi/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @Maria_Hinojosa: People.If you want to laugh yourself to sleep but totally learn stuff listen to @InTheThickShow NOW @cristela9 @veeveev… 10 hours ago
- To the journos now writing and commenting feverishly about deportations, the journos who've been covering this for years welcome you. 10 hours ago
Top Posts on JRV.com
- 414,908 visits
ThePaganSun on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… JB on Why Puerto Rico Will Never Bec… NJB on Being Latino Founder Lance Río…
This is an open forum. Comments will be posted as is and unedited unless the original comments includes the following:
• Profanity directed at an individual to the point that it constitutes a personal attack and insult.
We welcome civil and respectful debate.
The opinions and content expressed by the author of this blog, Julio Ricardo Varela, are his and his alone. They do not reflect any of the organizations Julio is a part of. They are his own opinions, and this blog is his personal blog.